17 Jul BlogWell Conference: How Big Brands Use Social Media 8/6/2013
“If you’re in social, BlogWell is a must-attend event. There’s nowhere else to hear and learn from so many big brands,” says Trish Nettleship of UBC Pharma. On August 6 Fandom Marketing Co-Founders, Rob and Melonie, will be heading up to the Bay Area to live blog one of the year’s most prestigious social media marketing events: BlogWell, presented by SocialMedia.org.
The BlogWell conference will present case studies from eight of the best social media programs at large corporations. Social media professionals from brands including Coca-Cola, Citrix, and Whole Foods will be sharing insider tips, successful practices, and maybe a few not so successful practices in social media. Make sure to tune in to the Socialmedi.org Blog to get insider advice and a unique perspective on the experience from Rob and Melonie throughout the entire day. Also, follow @fandommarketing and the #blogwell hashtag.
why you should attend
- Hear case studies from eight large corporations: Citrix, HSN, Xerox, Whole Foods, Coca-Cola, Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, UCB Pharma, Intel
- Learn from brands (no agencies and no start-ups) sharing their real life experience
- Get inspired and discover new ideas you can implement in your own organization
- Gain practical, how-to advice to help build your social media program
- Ask questions and get real answers
- Network with the best (Rob and Melonie, and oh yes, all those BIG brands)
When: August 6, 2013, 1:00-5:00pm
Where: Santa Clara Convention Center, 5001 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA, 95054