08 Sep Melonie Gallegos to Speak at EventTech 2014 in Las Vegas 11/3-5/2014
We’re excited to announce that our founder, Melonie Gallegos, is speaking at this year’s EventTech 2014 conference in Las Vegas. EventTech is the only conference and exposition focused on using social media and technology to optimize events and trade shows. Join her and 1,000 other marketers from across the Fortune 1000 and the most innovative marketing agencies. It’s going to be amazing and we’re excited to be there.
Melonie will be speaking on Wednesday, November 5th from 11:30-12pm on the topic of using social media as “the” event measurement toolkit. Learn the top social media metrics every event marketer should be tracking, how to define key performance indicators to measure the success of your events, and more. View the full list of sessions.
why you should attend this event
- Demo the latest event technologies
- Embrace the hottest trends in event marketing
- Learn ways to connect digital and live
- Test-drive hundreds of event technologies
- Learn best practices and get insights and ideas for wiring your events
- Learn from leading technologists and power brands such as Coke, IBM, Heineken, Cisco, Google, McDonald’s, FedEx, Mattel and more
When: Monday, November 3, 2014 to Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Where: The Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Cost: Ticket prices vary. Get early bird pricing through September 20th.
Want to learn more? Check out the EventTech video overview.