15 Apr PIA Expo San Diego 4/25/2013
Fandom’s co-founder and Director of Social Technology, Rob Marlbrough will be speaking at the Printing Industries Association (PIA) of San Diego Expo! Rob will be on the AIGA Board Panel, discussing insights on how to translate a brand in today’s multi-media landscape.
Come see him and a bunch of other creative minds, like our favorite copywriter, Anne McColl, at the PIA Expo and discover what’s driving today’s most innovative marketing. This is a one-day expo that will be jam packed with nine seminars complete with a trade show. Attendees have the opportunity to tour a variety of print plants in San Diego to get a behind-the-scenes look at the latest technology and processes used to impact your marketing materials.
why you should attend pia expo san diego
- Mix and mingle with experts in the marketing and printing industry
- Get a tour of local San Diego print plans, including the San Diego Union Tribune and San Diego Post Office
- Learn from local San Diego experts during the expo seminars
- Promote your brand and demonstrate your services and products to print, advertising, mail, web, design and business communication professionals
- Learn what’s new in the printing industry to get your marketing materials noticed
- Get your business and contact information listed in the PIA Expo program
pia expo san diego 2013 details
When: Thursday, April 25, 2013 from 9:30 am – 4 pm
*Tours are available April 22, 23, 24 and 26
Where: San Diego Convention Center, 111 W Harbor Dr San Diego, CA 92101
Cost: Price for sessions vary per person, $45 for 1 seminar, $80 for 2 seminars, or $115 for 3 seminars
*Free entrance to the expo with registration