20 Apr San Diego AMA Cause Conference 05/07/2015
Posted at 05:00h in Events 0 Comments
Join the San Diego AMA for a full day of learning at the 2015 Cause Conference. Marketers from purpose-driven organizations of all kinds will learn best practices, connect with leaders and excel with innovative ideas.
You do not have to be an AMA member to attend. Plus, we have a special discount code to save you 15% off tickets! Use FANDOM at checkout.
- Ted-style talks, sessions, and panels
- Breakfast followed by a keynote with Jay Ferro, CIO, American Cancer Society
- Learn ways to leverage your social investments
- Learn the top five things to look for in a partner
- Get skills for working with a B-Corp
- Mixer, speed networking and much more
When: May 7, 2015, 6:00am – 8pm
Where: Hilton Torrey Pines
Tickets: $149 Member / $159 Non-Profit / $179 Corporate
Reception and conference meals included. Use code FANDOM for 15% off.