05 Sep Social Data Week 2013
A global summit to highlight the revolution happening in social data by bringing together industry leaders, experts, influencers and brands for thought-provoking discussions and exchange of ideas.
Social Data Week 2013 will take kick off in San Francisco on September 16 and close in New York on September 20. Local events and hackathons in other cities around the globe will also be taking place throughout the week. Fandom Marketing’s co-founders Rob and Melonie will be guests in San Francisco live-blogging the summit. Make sure to connect with them to get the inside scoop!
what you’ll learn
- Using social data to drive better and faster decisions and more effectively engage customers
- Harnessing big data and real-time analytics for monitoring global and local socio-economic crises to enable fast response
- Social media masters from top brands
- Women and their impact on the social sphere
- Architecting for massive real-time social data
- The future of social and who’s driving innovation
Where: Mission Bay Conference Center 1675 Owens Street, San Francisco, CA 94158
When: Monday, September 16, 2013
Guess what? You can host your own local event meet up, hackathon, workshop, class, or social gathering. Events must be submitted to Social Data Week to be approved.