22 Jul Social Fresh West San Diego 8/23-22/2013
Fandom Marketing is an official sponsorship partner of Social Fresh West Conference held right here in sunny San Diego. The two-day conference is happening on Thursday, August 22nd through Friday, August 23rd. This nationally recognized event is cited by industry leaders as one of the best social marketing events of the year. This year is no different, and it’s expected to sell out. Keep reading to use our special promo code that will save you 10% off at registration.
We encourage you to come and experience a fresh learning opportunity where you will gather the tools you need for social media success no matter what level you are. If you do, be sure to say “hello” to Melonie, Rob and the many familiar faces you will find from Social Media Club San Diego.
why you should attend social fresh west
- It’s in San Diego!
- Network and connect in person with like-minded people eager to build their careers in social media.
- Learn from some of the industry’s front-line thought leaders including Adrian Parker from Intuit, Jason Miller from Marketo, Christi McNeill from Southwest Airlines, Sarah Evans of Sevans Strategy and more.
- Speakers have 30 minute presentations so you will learn gain bite size pieces of information you can chew on and implement right away.
- Learn from your peers and enjoy highly engaging presentations in the same room.
- You won’t miss a thing since the Social Fresh West agenda is one track, no need to wonder what you missed.
social fresh west details
When: Thursday, August 22 and Friday, August 23, 2013
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton San Diego Mission Valley, 7450 Hazard Center Dr., San Diego, CA, 92108
Cost: Full access passes start at $597 and VIP access passes start at $1,197, prices will increase after July 10th and July 31st.
Save 10% now using our exclusive code: FANDISC10