25 Feb Social Media Marketing World in San Diego 4/7-9/2013
Social Media Marketing World 2013 is going to be held in America’s Finest City, San Diego! Social Media Marketing World 2013 is a special conference designed to help you master social media marketing. Fandom Marketing co-founders Melonie Gallegos and Rob Marlbrough will be Track Moderators and personally invite you to attend the conference. As Track Moderators, Melonie and Rob will be introducing speakers for nine different expert-led sessions and kicking off the Q&A in their given track. Whether social media is part of your job, or it’s all you do, we highly encourage you to come and experience the largest physical social media conference brought to you by the Social Media Examiner. This conference is expected to sell out fast. Here’s how to register.
why you should attend social media marketing world
- It’s the largest in-person social media conference EVER.
- Meet over 50 of the social media experts you’ve come to respect and admire including Guy Kawasaki (author, What the Plus), Mari Smith (co-author, Facebook Marketing), Chris Brogan (author, Google+ for Business) and more.
- Network in-person with like-minded peers from around the world.
- Gain access to highly valuable content and get educated by the best of the best in the industry.
- Go away with actionable tips that you can implement into your social media strategy.
- Adventurous networking events like a San Diego Bay Networking Cruise.
- Big opening-night networking Party at the San Diego Natural History Museum on Sunday evening.
- It’s in San Diego! If you’re a local, there’s no excuse to not go. If you’re traveling make it a vacation.
social media marketing world 2013 conference details
When: April 7-9, 2013
Where: Marriott Marquis & Marina in San Diego, CA
333 W Harbor Dr San Diego, CA 92101
This provides you one ticket to attend Social Media Marketing World in San Diego, California on April 7, 8 & 9th and all hosted networking events.