22 May 14th Annual Women in Business Symposium 5/31/2013
If you’re a woman in business you’ll want to attend The 14th Annual Sheila McDonald Women in Business Symposium on Friday, May 31st. Join hundred’s of women from all over San Diego, including Fandom co-founder and current Social Media Club San Diego president, Melonie Gallegos. Melonie will be a part of the social media roundtable discussion held by Jennifer Boyd, past president of Social Media Club San Diego and current officer. The roundtable will focus on what social media is best for your business. Melonie and Jennifer will advise guests on how to get started, which social media is right for them and why they want to be there. This discussion will cater to questions from beginners to seasoned social media users.
The Women in Business Symposium will also feature author and producer Michelle Anton who will be the event’s keynote speaker. The master of ceremonies will be Renee Kohn, M.A., Life Coach-Comedian, also known to many of us as Meteorologist and Feature Reporter on San Diego 6 News. We hope to see you there.
why you should attend the women in business symposium
- Mix and mingle with women who are striving to grow their careers and businesses just like you
- Participate in informative roundtable discussions with leading businesswomen
- Get inspired by keynote speakers Michelle Anton and Renee Kohn, M.A.
- Learn from a a variety of experts in different fields of business
- Network with other women and make lasting connections
- Check out 65 tabletop exhibits featuring information about the latest in business practices and services
When: Friday, May 31, 2013
Where: Hilton Del Mar, 15575 Jimmy Durante Blvd., Del Mar, CA 92014
Cost: $85 per person, includes luncheon, keynote speakers, roundtables, exhibits and lots of networking