30 Dec Social Media Marketing World in San Diego 3/26-28/2014
Fandom Marketing is excited to be a part of Social Media Marketing World 2014. Last year’s conference was nothing short of awesome. From the networking to the events to the speakers and general sessions; Social Media Examiner founder and CEO Mike Stelzner and his team set the bar high for social media conferences. Social Media Marketing World 2014 is already said to be the conference of the year, and definitely the one you will not want to miss.
Co-founder Melonie Gallegos (@melonie) will be participating as a track moderator introducing some of social media’s most sought after experts in the industry. And, co-founder Rob Marlbrough (@downtownrob) will take on a new role this year as one of Social Media Marketing World’s networking ambassadors, so make sure you find him if you want to get hooked up. Whether you’re new to social media or a seasoned professional you will come away with so much. The education combined with the relationships you develop are priceless. Fandom highly recommends this event and invites you to join us in our own backyard. Get more information and register here.
why you should attend social media marketing world 2014
- Experience the largest in-person social media conference.
- Be inspired by the best of the best in social media from around the world.
- Meet over 60 of the social media experts you’re stalking online including Chris Brogan, Mari Smith, Michael Hyatt, Jay Baer, Amy Porterfield and more.
- Network in-person with like-minded peers in an exciting environment like the USS Middway Aircraft Carrier.
- Learn from the leading brands that are using social media.
- Come away with great content and actionable tips to improve your social marketing.
- It’s in America’s Finest City, San Diego!
social media marketing world 2014 conference details
When: March 26-28, 2013
Where: Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego, 1 Market Place, San Diego, CA 92101
This provides you one ticket to attend Social Media Marketing World in San Diego, California on March 26, 27 & 28th and all hosted networking events.